Jan 7, 2015

Made in the USA - Pietro Alessandro

While I was sick over the weekend, I had a lot of time (A LOT) on my hands.  In between, knitting, watching a Harry Potter marathon, and reading a new book (aren't I just a total catch), I got sucked into the hashtag-ness of Instagram.  I literally went down a rabbit hole, y'all!  If you don't watch yourself, you could be looking for hours! Hours!  As much as I am trying to occupy my time with other, less-techy, hobbies, I do occasionally let myself get lost on there.  You can come across some of the coolest, newest, and inspiring things.  

And that I did.  I came across a few new brands that I am a liiiittle obsessed with.  I love finding brands that have a great story or message, made here in the USA and are just plan awesome.  I'm plan to spotlight more brands that are made stateside, and support or local designers!  Today I'm drooling over one handbag company I think you all should get to know.  

I know! I know! Of course the first one she comes across is a handbag company! Well that is my weakness, after all!  And I am drawn to well made, quality and of course wallet friendly brands like a moth to a flame!

Pietro Alessandro is family owned a operated and all their bags are made right here in good ole NYC.  And they only use the highest quality materials and leathers from Italy.  With the quality of materials they use, you would think these bags were out of our price range, right? Think again!  They range from $168 - $370!  I'm smitten!! And to tempt you just a little bit more, they are offering 25% off all bags with the code HOLIDAY25. Now how can you pass that up?!

Below are a few of my favorites and I have to admit, I ordered one over the weekend!  I can't help myself!! xo






images from pietro_nyc
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig