Oct 2, 2015

{friday favorites}



Long time no see!! The past few weeks have just gotten away from me!  With the Pope visiting DC last week and throwing work for a loop and then heading to Dallas last weekend to watch the Hogs (another loss, ugh), this week has been lots of catching up.  Whew!  I'm glad the weekend is finally here! As usual, some of my favorite links below.  TGIF! xo

** Not sure if it's the weather or always on the go, but I need to wake up!  May have to try a few of these tricks

** Sunday night's healthy dinner recipe - P.S. this site has some really great recipes!

**OB-sessed with this blue suede tote

** If you aren't lucky like my cousin Molly and over in Germany for Oktoberfest, here are a few stateside options to check out

** My fall wardrobe want list just got even larger with the new arrivals from Article &

** Your October horoscope - if you're into that sort of thing. . . 

** If you live near an Au Bon Pain - they are giving away a free travel tumbler when you join their eClub 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig