Sep 21, 2012

Alica + Olicia Spring 2013 Presentation

Stepping into Center 48 felt like stepping into a time machine back to the 1950's. Models standing around the room looked like the picturesque woman of that era. From corsets and bustiers, to cropped pants and full skirts, sophisticated elegance is back with Alice and Olivia's Spring/Summer 2013 collection. As if her clothes and shoes weren't fabulous enough, Stacey Bendet added handbags for spring! I mean is she a triple threat, or what?! I literally walked around the room at least three times admiring this gorgeous and fun collection. Leopard, polka dots, coral and vibrant prints are here to stay for at least another season. Stacey effortlessly blended primary colors with soft pastels for this collection, and what an unexpected treat! I just goes to show that in fashion, the rules are off limits. Alice and Olivia, season after season, continues to be a front runner for fun and flirty. If you want to make a statement or silence a room, put on an A+O party dress, I guarantee you will be the talk of the evening. Take, for example, the gorgeous lemon beaded dress. I mean, how amazing is this dress? I have already tried to find somewhere to where this for spring. It HAS to come live in my closet!






 


 
Designer Stacey Bendet
 
 
Besides the gorgeous models, there were a few other treats for the night. Mia Moratti and Caitlin Moe were the entertainment for the evening and were just as amazing as I have seen them before. These two truly know how to get a party started and keep you wanting to dance the rest of the night. Magnum Ice Cream was on had to hand out some of their delicious treats. AND the super treat of them all? I got to meet the talented stylist and super mom, June Ambrose! EEK! She is the sweetest woman and to top if off, she's such a role model. Balancing being a mom with her super busy career is definitely something to be admired! Definitely a huge moment for me!
 
 

Me with June and her daughter!


Thanks to I Heart Heels for the invite!

 
Happy Friday, Lovelies! Have a fabulous weekend! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig