Mar 7, 2014

Oscar Favorites

Happy, Happy Friday, Lovelies!! Even though it was a short week for me, it still was a long one and I am glad its over!.  


Little tardy on my Oscar Red Carpet Favorites.  But, better late than never, right?! Last weekend I was in Kentucky visiting my extended family.  I don't get to see them that often, so it was nice for us all to be together for a long weekend.  Sunday night we all piled into my aunt's den with our ballots ready (I did horrible, by the way), and watched the Oscars.  The Red Carpet is ALWAYS my favorite part (duh!).  And there were some major standouts for me.


Chrissy Teigen 

Jennifer Garner

Jessica Biel

Kate Hudson

Lupita Nyong'o

Kristen Bell


The Men

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Kevin Spacey

Matthew McConaughey

Michael B. Jordan

Chris Hemsworth

Jared Leto 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig