Dec 16, 2014

NY See | The Nutcracker

Christmas is just a little over a week away and there are so many things I want to take in before I head South for a bit.  Every year I always make a list of things I want to do this Holiday Season.  And I always keep track of the things I do, in case friends or family come to visit and they want fun, festive ideas of things to see while they are here.

The Nutcracker is most synonymous with Christmas.  When you think about this magical story, you automatically think about the Christmas or Holiday season.  I have seen the Nutcracker Ballet a few times growing up, but I must say that seeing it performed by the New York City Ballet, in Lincoln Center, is probably the best you are going to get.  I am a thirty-three year old woman, and I still get filled with excitement and joy seeing it performed on stage.

If you are in New York over the next few weeks, do yourself a favor and go see the Nutcracker.  The last performance will be Saturday, January 2nd.












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig