Apr 20, 2011

Coach Lovelies

I was perusing Coach's website yesterday and came across several things that I want for Spring. Don't worry, I have added them to my ever growing wish list, and hope to purchase some of them really soon. I did pick up a new planner. My previous one bit the dust this weekend. She literally split in two! And those of you who know me well, know that I am a planner, and am organized to the point of mild insanity, so I had to get a new one ASAP! And my new addition is gorgeous. She is shiny and red, and I can't wait to get her! Below are some of my favorite things on Coach's website right now. Go take a look at all the fun Spring/Summer lovelies. Happy Hump Day!!


My new Planner.


 Audrey Patent Large Andie Cinch Tote


Leather Pig Key Ring


Jade Wedge


Sandy Frozen Rope Ring Set


Audrey Perforated Wallet



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig