Jun 20, 2011

Baby Aiden

This post has nothing to do with fashion, and has everything to do with my new precious nephew.

Friday my sister had her baby. Aiden Houser Addie came into the world around 9:30. Mom and Baby are doing fantastic and should get to go home today. It's so surreal. We have all known that my sister was pregnant and would have a baby in June, but when you see that little life come into this world, nothing prepares you for it. You have this immediate attachment to this child, and feel more love that you can even imagine. He just melts your heart, and all you want to do is hold and kiss him constantly.  I am looking forward to all the years ahead. Where I can watch him grow up and be a part of his life. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do know that if or until I have children of my own, Aiden will be the most perfect and amazing thing in my life. I am going to spoil that child rotten.

Below are a few pictures from this weekend. What is so funny is my sister and my brother in law are both fair skinned and have blonde hair. Aiden cam out with olive colored skin and a full head of dark hair. Not to worry, Rachel was born with the exact same head of hair and coloring.
 
























































Look at all that hair! And those gorgeous blue eyes!!


Happy Monday Lovelies!! XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig