Sep 5, 2013

Make mine a Midi


First there was long, then there was short and now we have in between, or what most are calling Midi.  I’m talking about skirts, lovelies!  And this trend is one I am going to embrace with open arms.  It’s not something I usually gravitate towards or feel it fits into my fashion wheelhouse, but that’s why I am going to give it a shot.  I love the feminine feel with the length, but also like how you can add a little bit of edge with the fabrics, patterns and textures.  I found several at Nordstrom that I want to add to my closet.  Paired with a light comfy sweater and booties? My perfect idea of a great outfit! xx

Am I the only one who finds this trend appealing and one to go for this fall? 


Make mine a Midi


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig