Jan 14, 2014

Golden Globes Red Carpet Favorites

It's that time of year again, lovelies; Awards Season!  Last night kicked the season off with the Golden Globes.  This is usually my favorite red carpet of them all!  I don't know if everyone comes out with a bang because it's the first one, or if my taste and excitement diminishes with each show (I know, how dare I say that!)

Here are my absolute favorites of the night.


  
Olivia Wilde in Gucci
My absolute favorite look of the night. THIS is how you dress for award shows when pregnant. She was a perfect mix of classic and sexy without looking too over the top or boring.  Obsessed!!

Amy Adams in Valentino
I am loving the tonal color blocking and the deep neckline is gorgeous on her.  

Cate Blanchette in Armani Prive'
Stunning is the only word needed to describe this dress.  Cate looked amazing in this black lace number.  And the back was just as jaw dropping!

Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera
More color blocking! I LOVE! These two colors are just gorgeous together.  And it also helps to have a body like Julie's! I mean, she wore that dress! 

Kerry Washington in Balenciaga
Another mom to be getting it perfect on the red carpet.  This is just stunning on her.  Kerry can do no wrong when it comes to fashion. 

Leslie Mann in Dolce & Gabbana
I am a classic black girl, so this dress was definitely a favorite of mine.  I love the lace and peplum combination.

Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren
JAW DROPPING! Talk about drop dead gorgeous! I love it all; the color, the style, the simplistic makeup, and jewels. Lupita totally was the look of the night!

Caitlin Fitzgerald in Emilia Wickstead
I know I am probably one of few who liked this dress.  I thought the color and shape of the dress was gorgeous.  It's different and fresh and maybe that't what drew me to this.  I'm also a huge fan of a tea length dress.  So classic!

Helen Mirren in Jenny Packham
Talk about a looker! Helen looked amazing in this green number.  The whole look is just perfection! I hope I look half as good as she does at her age! Jealous! 

photos via refinery 29
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig