Nov 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Well Hellllooooo (Mrs. Doubtfire voice) It's been a few weeks since I've ventured here to give you all some fashion goodness.  After our trip to Florida for the Wine Festival, I jumped back into work training the person who is going to be taking over my role at the firm.  Not to worry, I am still working there, just in a different capacity.  At first I was a bit uneasy about the change, but over the past several weeks, I have realized it's actually the right move and just what I wanted!  But trying to catch someone up on your job in a week or so is tough!  Especially when it's the busiest time of the year for us.  Oy Vey!! The transition is on the down slide, so I am slowly getting my life back!  Most people know I am a planner and as organized as they come - I have mixed up two appointments this week and gone on the wrong day!  So needless to say I am looking forward to a short week next week and some time off to spend with family.  

Speaking of Holiday's.  Thanksgiving is one week away!  How it that possible!!! We decided a few months back we wanted to stay in DC for Thanksgiving.  With all of our traveling this year and always on the go, we wanted to enjoy time off at home.  My parents are coming up for the week and we are heading to my cousins near Baltimore for Thanksgiving day.  The weather here has been unseasonably warm lately so I haven't been able to wear my heavier sweaters, scarves and coats.  I am sure that will happen eventually, but I am ready for it now!! 

Below are a few outfit ideas for Thanksgiving.  We are typically low key and not too fancy, but I always like to err on the side of being a little over dressed.  You can't go wrong with any of these outfit options and a good portion of the pieces below you probably have in your closet already.  And if you don't, these are great pieces to add and good items for that Holiday wish list! xx


OUTFIT OPTION #1





OUTFIT OPTION #2





OUTFIT OPTION #3





OUTFIT OPTION #4


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig