Nov 2, 2015

The Color of the Season

Call it Merlot, Burgundy, Marsala or Maroon - this season the color of the moment is any of these gorgeous dark red hues.  Now, I am all for neutrals and gravitate towards blacks and grays, but this color has been catching my eye for a few seasons now and this fall I finally took the plunge and started adding some pieces to my closet.  I approached this color as a neutral, which I think has really helped me add it to my wardrobe with little to no stress and confusion.  It looks great with gray.  It's a good opposite to pinks of many shades.  Of course black and brown look fabulous with it, and you can't go wrong with burgundy and navy.  To me this is a no brainer to add to your wardrobe as the possibilities are endless.  Plus it's a classic color so you can wear season after season.  Some of my favorite pieces are below.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig