Dec 5, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide {for the Fellas}

Happy December!! We are three weeks away from Christmas! How can this be? This year has literally flown by.  I had so many goals and to-do's that I wanted to get done, but time seemed to just slip away.  Now that we are all moved and getting settled here in Florida, I have a little bit more time to work on some hobbies and personal projects, one being SbF.  And I couldn't let the Holiday's pass without a few Gift Guide's.  I'm a little late to the game, but most of my picks below, if ordered this week, will get to you by Christmas, so you have no excuse now! Check back later this week for a few more Guides to help you cross off that every growing Christmas Gift List. xx

First up are a few ideas for those hard to buy for Fellas.  Those that say the don't need anything, or go and buy what they need throughout the year.  Here are a few ideas that they may have not realized they actually needed!  From the outdoorsman to the techie travel guru, this list has something for everyone! 




shop the post


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig