Jul 1, 2012

July: Change of things to come

It’s July 1st, how did this happen? This year is flying by and I’m barely hanging on! So much has happened over the last few months that I have been really lax on my blogging. Shame on  me, I know! But I have some really good reasons as to why: I started a new job in march, which is the most amazing place I have every worked. I just received a promotion, which makes me really happy (and my closet too! ), and have been out of town the last 5 out of 6 weekends seeing family, friends and just enjoying excaping from the city for a few days. Travel and chaos have finally slowed down, so that means a little more free time to focus on things I love. Starting this month, I am going to really push myself to get SBF back to what it once was. More posts about fashion and my obsession with everything fancy and fabulous.



Enjoy your Sunday! I will see y’all back here tomorrow! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig