Oct 26, 2011

Lust List - Elie Tahari

So just about each week I put together a "lust list" of things I would love to add to my closet if my bank account was never ending! I was talking about my lists to several people last week and they thought it would be a great idea to share these lists with you all. So, lovelies, I am going for it! You will get a lust list from designers or stores I adore. And I thought it would be fitting that I start with the always gorgeous, and ever fabulous, Elie Tahari. 


 Ashton Dress

 Bennett Skirt

 Angelica Tunic

 Bria Bootie

 Hailey Pant

Kimberly Jacket

 Mariah Pant

 Natalie Handbag

Nina Mini Handbag

 Pally Coat

 Ramsy Boot

Rhonda Sweater

images from elietahari.com
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love each and every one of these! Add them to my list too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig