Oct 4, 2011

Some Favorite Fall Staples

So it seems that we are finally getting some "fall-like" weather up here, which I am ecstatic about!! I have been anxiously waiting to pull out all my sweaters, boots, and leggings. This week seems to be working in my favor. Which got me thinking, what are my favorite fall staples? So I thought I would show you all a few things I plan on wearing this season. I am now pretty fortunate to live in a city where discount stores and resale shops are literally everywhere! So I have been able to get some great deals on fabulous fall trends for next to nothing.


7 for all Mankind Cape
This was a find of the century, y'all! This beauty was originally $500, and I scored it at Century 21 for a mere $50!! I am going to live in this come fall/winter

Fur Vest by Rachel Zoe for QVC
I bought two of these fur vests last season and am obsessed! Every fashionista needs a fur vest in their wardrobe!

Maxi Skirt
Bought at a local boutique back home
I bought this lovely months ago. It reminded me of the Michael Kors version, but much cheaper. It was a little sheer, so I took it to my tailor and had them add a lining. This is going to be perfect with boots and my fur vest (above)

Wide leg jeans 
These are everywhere for fall. So instead of the usual skinnies, try these with a fun printed blouse, and the cape above. 


Blue Skinny pants from Zara
Colored denim has been around for a few seasons, but I love this dressier option for work. How cute would this be with a leopard print blouse or cardigan and booties?

Suede Wedge Boots
Wedges are the way to go in the fall. These are chic, comfy, and will look great with your skinnies or wide leg pants. 

Menswear inspired shoes
If you don't have a pair tasseled loafers for fall, make sure to add them to your list. These are the perfect pair for dressing up and down. I wore these to run errands around the city last week. And have worn them with ankle length black pants for work. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig