Nov 1, 2011

Baublebar

Ok, so I have known about this site for a really long time and realized that I have never done a post about it? What is wrong with me? I have NO idea how or why that is! It is fabulous and such a great site to find fun jewelry without the big price tag. Baublebar cuts out the middleman, and by being a web-based company, they can eliminate the mark up that most stores need to make a profit. They come out with new collections weekly, so each week you have to come back to see what's new. They also do fun promotions and events for you to score some of their fabulous baubles. Here are some of my favorites, and some of my purchases. There is something for everyone at Baublebar, so go ahead, check it out!!












SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post... thank you for the BaubleBar love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get me any of these for Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig