Dec 7, 2011

Arrojo Salon

A couple of weeks ago, thanks to Socialyte.co, I had the opportunity to go check out Arrojo Salon here in NYC. I have been on the lookout for a great salon here, so I was really excited when I was extended the opportunity to try out Arrojo. The staff was extremely friendly, and made sure I left there with exactly what I wanted. I have been wanting to lighten my hair up a little bit, and decided that I would give it a shot with the fabulous stylists at Arrojo. They didn't disappoint. I still have a little more work to do before it is the color I want, but we lightened up the ends and got rid of a lot of the really dark brown hue. With my ghostly complexion, having such dark hair made me look harsh and even more pale than I already am. I am looking forward to my next visit. If you are ever in NYC and need a place to get pampered, Arrojo is a great place to start.














images from Arrojo and Saved By Fashion
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig