Dec 21, 2011

It's good to give and receive. . even from yourself!

So with all the Holiday shopping I have been doing lately, it's been hard not to pick up a few things for myself. With all the sales and great deals going on, I seriously couldn't help myself!! I have been pretty good about not going overboard (I am saving up for another fabulous handbag, of course). Here are some of the things I have bought for yours truly. Sorry loved ones, you won't get any hints on your presents on here. You will just have to wait a few more days to see what is under the tree for you. xo

THIS was my most favorite buy of the weekend! It's the DKNY Cape Blouse with allover sequins. It's so MAJOR, I seriously act like Rachel Zoe anytime I talk about it or admire it in my closet. I will probably wear this beauty for New Year's Eve with black pants and my new booties (see below). It's seriously so beyond, I can't even stand it!!!



I have been in need of a new pair of leather booties and just haven't found a pair that I have really DIED over. That was until I came across these BCBGeneration Laddies Booties at Lord & Taylor a few weeks ago. They didn't have my size, so I seriously had just given up on leather booties all together. Well, this weekend while looking for a presents for others, I jumped on their website and found them!!! In my size and on sale (note: for some reason they are now back to $119, I scored them for $90 this past weekend) Super happy with them and cannot wait to wear them!



If you watch the Today Show, you know they have a segment once a week called Jill's Steals and Deals. I happened to record last weeks episode and was watching it this past weekend. One of the "steals" was a Bliss Bath Products Package. It was filled with their Blood Orange + White Pepper scented products. Retail was $95, and is now $24! Yes, you read that right! It is still going on, so if you are in need of new bath products, I would jump on this now!




I have a problem with buying jeans. It would seem that I never have enough, and am always on the look out for another pair. The past few months I have been looking for a dark wash, skinny, ankle length pair, and have literally looked everywhere I could think of. That was until I was walking around Union Square Sunday, stumbled into Nordstrom Rack. Now, most of you that know me, know I hate to rummage or search to find clothes. I usually have my mom and sister with me to help me with that. I just get overwhelmed and honestly bored! And this trip I just walked around the parameter and looked at what was on the tables. Luckily for me, there were several J Brand styles on one of those tables and I ended up finding exactly what I was looking for.





One of my most favorite purchases this week, Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Blue Agate. They will be here Thursday, just in time for Christmas. And you can bet I will be wearing these all weekend! 




I told you all I had a lot of luck this weekend with my purchases for me and for others!! This usually never happens! I found a few other sussies, but these were the ones I was most excited about. So if you see me today, you can bet I will be wearing my new booties with my new jeans and smelling of orange and white pepper! Have a great wednesday, Lovelies. Only 4 more days until Christmas!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig