Sep 22, 2015

Emmy Red Carpet

I had big plans to get this up yesterday, but life just got in the way.  Monday's are always a little crazy and time just slipped away from me.  But better late than never, right? 

The Emmy Red Carpet this year was full of color and had a variety of style, which in my opinion, makes it much more enjoyable to watch.  I get really excited to see women and men, for that matter, take risks and go with what they want to wear instead of what is traditional for award shows or the current trends.  With that being said, I have more than a few favorites from Sunday nights carpet and check out my choice for best dressed below. 

Ariel Winter in Romona Keveza

Danielle Brooks in Christian Siriano

Emily Robinson in Kayat

Emma Roberts in Jenny Packham

Jaimie Alexander in Armani Prive

January Jones in Ulyana Sergeenko

Jessica Pare in Monse

Jamie Lee Curtis in Stella McCartney

Judith Light in Zac Posen 


Regina King in Krikor Jabotian

Sarah Hyland in Zac Posen

Taylor Schilling in Stella McCartney


And my best dressed of the night goes to:

Kerry Washington in Marc Jacobs

images via nymag
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig