Oct 6, 2015

NYFW S/S 16 Recap {Part I}

Good Morning, Lovelies!  A bit behind the eight ball on these posts, but I promised them to you so that is what you are going to get!  Instead of doing a post for each designer during fashion week, (hello 1 million posts) I decided to do a few recaps of the looks I loved from designers over the span of the week.  Call me lazy or genius - I figured it was the best way for both of us to get the most out of Fashion week.  

Below are my favorites from the first few days.  I mentioned the designer and a little bit about the trend for Spring in each look for your reference.  


Rebecca Taylor - off the shoulder, ruffled/boho trends are still popular for Spring

Sachin & Babi - Florals and sheer pieces are prefect for those Spring weddings.

Tamara Mellon - African inspired prints as well as black and white are perfect mix-ups to typical pastel spring hues

Trina Turk - patterns, cut-outs and a retro vibe are on point for Spring

Marissa Webb - military, neutrals and tailored perfection are exactly what you expect from Marissa and her Spring line is just that mixed with sheer fabrics as well as a bit of romance

Tome - Classic, Black and White looks are still hot for Spring. Mix it up a bit with a dress over straight leg pants and add a belt

images via WWD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig