Nov 16, 2010

Short week. . .

Thursday, my Hubby and I are going down to College Station for an Aggie's game.  My brother-in-law went to Texas A&M, so we are going to down to see a game with our families. I have been told that going to an Aggie game is a really cool thing to experience.  So I am looking forward to it. What I am not looking forward to is the temperatures while we are there. Its supposed to be in the high 70's during the day, and 60's at night. The 60's don't bother me, it's the almost 80 degrees during the day that I am not so thrilled with. I have put away all my "summer" clothes, and really only have my "winter" clothes to choose from. . . Not to mention that my tan has faded and I look a little ghostly. . so shorts/dresses will be out of the question!  What am I going to do?....

 

Whoop. . .

Woop. .  
This is an option that I think will work for a mixed temperature outing. The tank and jeans will be great during the day, and the cardigan will add an extra layer for the lower temperatures.

Jeggings
Tank
Cardigan
Watch
Necklace
Earrings
Bracelets
Flats
Bag
Sunnies
Nail Polish


Temperature Regulator . . .

Regulator 
This is a great outfit to wear to a game where the temperature will change throughout the day and night. It's comfy, casual, and shows school spirit!

Dress
Leggings
Cardigan
Booties
Sunnies
Ring and Bracelets
Earrings
Bag
Necklace
Nail Polish

Hopefully I can put together some options like the ones above. Any input on these? Or opinions as to what I need to wear? Any Aggie's out there want to help me out?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig