Dec 13, 2010

12 days of Fashion . . . Day 1

There are just 12 days until Christmas!!! I can't believe the year is almost over. I have decided to do 12 days of fashion, starting today. Each day I will feature one item that I am loving right now, or want to try. This could also help when trying to find that perfect gift for someone, or a last minute gift.


Faux Fur

Fur is HUGE this season! You see it everywhere, and on all things fashion! It's a great way to update your wardrobe.  There are several ways you can wear fur, here are a few of my favorites!


Luxury Rebel "Velma"




 L.A.M.B. "Pier"




Kensie Girl "Ramina"



Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Vest



                                                                                                                                    Light Grey Faux Fur Coat
 Shock Boutique Grey Coat



Juicy Couture Swing Coat


 faux fur scarf-ccc faux fur infinity scarf
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig