Jul 29, 2011

He's a Maniac!

I have fallen head over heels (pun intended) for Brian Atwood's Maniac Platform Heel. They have been worn by just about every A-Lister in Hollywood! They are absolutely gorgeous and I want a pair in every color! These are definitely an investment buy, with prices ranging from $550 to about $800 depending on the material. But a girl can still dream, right? I am well aware that these are probably never going to end up in my closet, but they definitely brightened up morning! Check out some of my favorites!

My love for Rose Gold has now turned to shoes


These are the perfect pair to wear with everything


Love this bright orange


My MUST HAVE COLOR!!!



This color is going to be popular for fall


For those of us who are on a more limited budget these days, I found a similar shoe at Aldo that is more affordable and looks just like the Maniac.


Bremseth Platform Pump


Have a Fabulous Weekend, Lovelies! XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig