Jan 26, 2011

To the Max

I am the first to admit that when warmer temperatures arrive, I wear a maxi dress 4 out of 7 days.  I love them! So why am I having a hard time envisioning myself in a maxi skirt? Or being able to put together an outfit that makes me look chic, not homely? So far, I haven't come across many outfits I haven't liked that have involved maxi skirts.  For the past few days, I have spent some time in my closet and tried to come up with outfits that work for the season and for me.  And I have to say, I am feeling a little better about this one.  Hopefully I'll give it a try in the near future.  I've realized that it isn't just a summer trend, maxi skirts can be worn in colder weather too. Take a look at the lovely options below. I think I see myself wearing Olivia Palermo's outfit more than the others.  It just seems more my style. And that green skirt, it's gorgeous! But I am not opposed to trying some of the others styles as well. 

















drew-barrymore-current-elliott

images from glamour.com, free people, daveydarling, dafashionista
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig