Aug 6, 2013

Fall: Booties

Welp, I'm officially over summer! Yes, I said it! I am ready for cooler weather, boots, tights, and sweaters!  I usually get to this point around mid August/early September.  But it's hit me early this year and I cannot wait!  I have already switched back to my dark/fall -like nail polishes! Summer Corals - See ya next year!
I know I have about a good two and a half months until Fall will actually be here, so I'm using this "extra time" to start planning my want-list for fall clothes and accessories. First on my list? Booties! I have become OB-sessed with them and are my go-to shoe for fall/winter.  They are perfect with jeans, skirts, dressed down or dressed a little fancier.  Plus, they are MUCH easier to walk around the city in.  Below are a few on my wish list. I have really gotten into buying staples lately and booties are just that!  If you buy well made options, they will be shoes you can have for years to come.

Rag and Bone Harrow
I have these in black and LOVE them.  

Madewell Billie

Lucky Parlei

Frye Leslie Zip

What are your favorites? Am I missing out on something? 


images from saks, piperlime, 6pm and madewell
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig