Aug 19, 2011

Movin' on up. . . .

via pinterest

That's right, in just a few short weeks, I am moving to NYC! I have always wanted to live and experience New York, and what better time than now!? I will be moving the first week of September. It's a little bitter sweet, I have to say. I have lived in Fayetteville for 8 years now, and have made some amazing friends and have had some great experiences here. My family is only a few hours away and I get to see them as often as I can/want. But a part of me has always wanted to live in a big city and experience that craziness that comes with that. I have had numerous people, New Yorkers and Southerners both, tell me I am crazy for wanting to live there. And maybe I am, but it's something I need/want to do. I have no idea what the future holds for me, but I am more optimistic than ever that New York is where I am supposed to be. I will still blog and keep Saved By Fashion going, so you all wont have to worry about that. It has become my "baby" in a sense, and I don't plan on abandoning her or my fabulous readers. If you live in NY, I would love to meet up once I am all moved in a settled. If you don't, you at least have a place to crash if you ever want to come visit.


via pinterest

Cheers to New Beginnings!!
Have a great weekend!!
XOXO
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger templates by pipdig