Aug 9, 2011

Structured and Sophisticated

You all know my obsession for bags, and the satchel is on the top of that list. This fall you are going to see more lady-like structured bags. And for the most part, smaller bags are going to be more popular than your usual tote. Which is a change for me, since I am the girl who carries a large tote with most of her life in it. You are going to see a lot of Menswear inspired looks this fall, and these bags are a take on the traditional briefcase. I would wear this style bag with wide leg trousers, a feminine print blouse, oxford heels, and a blazer. I have already picked out my satchel for fall, but these guys are just as fabulous. They are all great options, and I love every one of them!







<span class=


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig