Aug 26, 2011

You had me @DKNY

If you aren't on twitter or into fashion, then you probably haven't heard of a little gem named DKNY PR Girl. You can find her on twitter @dkny. Let me tell you, she is the best thing to happen to social media since sliced bread (corny but true, trust.) She is your go-to girl for all things PR, Fashion, and life related. Her blog is beyond amazing. It has everything from great industry tips and tricks of the trade, to hilarious e-mails and requests she gets on a daily basis. Even if you aren't a fashion obsessed girl like me, you will still find her relatable and very informative. Her blog is the first thing I look at when I fire up my computer in the morning. It's just so inspiring and motivating that I feel like I can take on the day and conquer anything. You may find me dramatic and a little over the top, and that's fine. But in good conscience, I could not let you all go on any longer without at least sharing her with you all.

While we are on the subject of DKNY, I have found several (ok, lots) of pieces from the fall collection that I cannot stop thinking about. Below are some of my favorites for this season. I am definitely going to stop by their store during FNO to see these fabulous pieces in person.


Notch Collar Cape - This is EVERYTHING!


Pleated Color Block Dress


Sexy Flare Let Pant


Luster Calf Large Ew Tote


Antique Calf Top Handle bag


Turtleneck Pullover with Button Detail


Mary Oxford Bootie


You can find all these fabulous pieces and more on their website. DKNY

Have a great weekend, Lovelies!! XO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig