Aug 7, 2014

Brand Spotlight: Goodnight Macaroon

Being someone who chooses to invest my money in handbags, I am always on the lookout for clothing lines that are affordable, but don't look cheap.  I am all for the occasional shopping spree at Forever 21 (they do have great trendy options and sometimes great once season staples), but for the most part, I try to shop at places where I can get the most bang for my buck, so to speak.  I also want to make my purchase last more than one season, if I can help it.

I came across Goodnight Macaroon about a year ago through one of my girlfriends and have been swooning over their line ever since.  It seems as though over the past year they have blown up and become a go-to line for celebrities, bloggers, and every in between. Not only do they have great clothes that are on par with trends and what is happening now in fashion, the price point is ridiculous! Just ridiculous! I love being able to find pieces that are transitional in season as well as lifestyle.  Being able to wear a dress to work and then out to happy hour or dinner is what makes me purchase certain items again and again.  Goodnight Macaroon has so many great transitional pieces, not to mention cozy sweaters for fall/winter and fun dresses to keep you cool during these hot summer months.

Below are just a few things I picked up this week and can't wait to get them in my closet to style with what I already own.  With fall just around the corner (I am sure I am the only one happy about this), you can find some great pieces to wear now and layer into fall.

Hop to it!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig